Over the last two weeks Jeff and I have enjoyed five mini-holidays:
1. We had a friend Ros come to visit.
2. Jeff took the kids to Granny & Gramps's farm while I went to Perth for a weekend to scrapbook.
3. We met up in Perth and drove to Southern Cross for a holiday staying three nights with another friend, Naomi. While there, we explored the site where gold was first found in WA.
On the way back we stopped off at Merredin to visit the historical water tower.
4. After a brief spell at home for a sleepover birthday party for Anna,
we drove via the Tin Horse Highway
to Wave Rock and Hyden.
"Where a man can see for miles
Still get lost, still be free.
At home in the bush
Where the heart wants to be."
Then it was on to Kalgoorlie for another three-night holiday, this time with my brother and his family.
We returned home via Perth again, this time spending a night in a caravan park where Granny and Gramps were also, purely by coincidence, staying.
5. We had more friends visit, Tim & Helen and their baby Nathanael, so their music team could bless our church with a Sunday morning special.
Now we are back home, without visitors, and the kids are back at school. Loving life.