Monday 6 April 2009

One's own reading habit

Meredith has been very honest about the stumbling blocks to regular reading in this post, which also includes some encouragement and pointers for people who are finding it difficult at the moment.

And having read Meredith's words, I will now head back to my copy of Orthodoxy which I have yet to finish despite March being well and truly over, (sorry, Amy, it was heavier than I thought!) and read some more. My comments on the next few chapters are fermenting in my brain still, just in case anyone is waiting for them to appear on the blog.

1 comment:

Mrs. Edwards said...

Yes, heavier than I expected, too. I confess that I set it aside for the last week or so, partly focusing on other things and partly awaiting your chapter five post!

I'm in the midst of a busy stretch and hope to be on the other side soon.