Tuesday 16 December 2008

Moving starts today

Yesterday, Jeff and Joshua finished pulling apart the cubby house that Jeff built for the kids, and they painted. He has promised them a new, better one at the next house.We will be moving to the new house today, tomorrow and the next day.

And Jeff has let me know that we might not get a phone connection (or internet connection!) for two weeks, because of all the public holidays coming up. We are going camping with my parents and brothers and the kids' cousins between Christmas and New Year's as well. I have a few posts scheduled to go up over the next fortnight.

So this is my last opportunity to write that I wish all the readers of this blog a very blessed Christmas, celebrating the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I hope your New Year is one of blessing and challenge, as by God's grace, you grow in sanctification so that you may be blameless on the day He comes in glory.

I'll be back next year! God bless.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oooooo - camping! We love that! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family!
Andrea