Wednesday 21 November 2007

Joshua's latest writing efforts

Joshua's latest efforts at free writing:The second line reads: Joshua hugs Dad. His writing is a little bit cramped at the end, and the D is reversed, but I think he did very well.

I told him today in our reading and writing lesson, we'd have a word that was something to do with Dad. He guessed "hug". The word I was thinking of was "exam". Well, I'm glad he's not been psychologically harmed by having his father studying so hard lately!

Joshua's latest writing project is a five sentence letter to Nanna, which he dictated himself. (He wanted it to be longer, but I was frightened it would take forever to complete.) He is trace-writing one sentence each evening while the girls and Samuel go to bed.Look at that tongue out so he can concentrate!Hopefully it should be ready to post in a week or so. I'll be sending these pictures along with the letter as proof it was his work not mine. I think Nanna will be overjoyed.

No comments: