Wednesday 2 January 2008

Another NYR

I know it's a bit late, being Jan 2 and all, but I was thinking about what one of my friends said at our New Year's Eve party. (Yes! I stayed up until midnight! How amazing is that?) She asked for recommendations for Bible reading plans to keep on track with daily reading throughout the year. I would rather follow my own plan that someone else's, but I do need the encouragement of some form of accountability to keep me regular and diligent, so I have started another blog (which probably won't interest too many people at all, but it'll keep me honest, I hope) at Following the Star to record my thoughts on my daily Bible reading. And here is my big two-part NYR:

> Read my Bible before I read any blogs or email
> Post a Bible Study reflection at Following the Star before I post here at Equip Academy

Gotta do something to reflect my priorities in life, don't I?

No comments: