Monday 23 February 2009

And now he's getting engaged!

I picked up Joshua from school this afternoon and asked him who he had played with at lunch time. He told me he'd played with his friend LB and "that funny girl". I asked him what her name was and he revealed it was L***.

"The one who plays with fairies?" I inquired.

"Yes, she keeps fairies in her pocket!" he told me excitedly.

"And did you have fun?"

"Yes. Do you know Mum, L*** told me that when she grows up she wants to marry me?"

He didn't tell me whether he wants to marry her or not. And I didn't have the guts to ask.

[Image from sxc.hu.]

3 comments:

Mrs. Edwards said...

Oh, my!
So cute.

argsmommy said...

Well, my girls insist they are never getting married. The youngest said she would reconsider if she didn't have to kiss! : )

Kellie

Deborah said...

Ah the joys of parenthood.