Wednesday 19 December 2007

Our last trip to the zoo

When I finally had access to the photos on Jeff's camera, I found these gems from one of our trips to the Zoo, which is one of our favourite places here in Perth. (I blogged about our visit here).


The meerkats, as always, provided some laughs: Er, yes, they are getting busy, so to speak, according to the zoo staff who were eagerly encouraging these two.

This next shot has to be one of my favourite photos from 2007. Firstly because it shows Samuel standing up quite soon after he first learnt and secondly because there is no way I could have got them to pose so much like that Sunbear if I had tried!The two Sunbears are my kids' favourite animals at the Perth Zoo. Every time we go, we have to see the Sunbears, no matter what else we might miss out on.

No comments: