Wednesday 19 December 2007

Some more recent pictures

I took this photo of Abigail to send to Nanna with her Christmas card:Samuel received a set of flourescent bath ducks for his birthday and they've been a hit with all the kids who have been having their baths in the laundry sink lately because the dirty clothes basket is right there and they get bathed before they run through the house all wet and sandy. I highly recommend this as a most helpful trick-of-the-mothering-trade.
Actually, I love that photo so much I might use it on my sidebar.

Anna making one of those "photo faces":

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks Emily. My kids are adoreable because they take after their father, not me. In Joshua's first 12 months, only one person said he looked like me, and it was someone who didn't know my husband.