Friday 21 March 2008

An Easter CD for my kids

I just burnt a CD of Easter songs for my kids, since Joshua was wandering around singing "Easter Friday" for ages this afternoon. Here's the list:

1. Isaiah 53:5 We all like sheep from Baa Baa Doo Baa Baa - The Memory Verses! by Colin Buchanan
2. The Day from The King, the snake and the promise by Emu Music
3. Jesus Died For All the Children from A very very very big God by Emu Music
4. There's A Way Back To God / I See The Love from A very very very big God by Emu Music
5. What Sort of King from Meet the King by Emu Music
6. He Saved Me from Meet the King by Emu Music
7. Easter Friday from J is for Jesus by Emu Music
8. God Has Raised Jesus To Life (Acts 2:32) from A very very very big God by Emu Music
9. He Overflows with Love from J is for Jesus by Emu Music
10. Stick With Jesus from A very very very big God by Emu Music
11. Tell Them from Meet the King by Emu Music
12. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin... from Baa Baa Doo Baa Baa - The Memory Verses! by Colin Buchanan

Now if only I could get organised and downloaded Audacity, I could have recorded myself saying 1 Corinthians 15:3-5 and we could have had all our Easter memory verses on the CD.

Some links:
Emu Music ~ Colin Buchanan

PS, because we own our own copies of these CDs, I am able to legally make a copy for use so long as I don't play both at the same time. Just so you know I'm being an honest lawabiding citizen :)

1 comment:

Remi said...

Great idea! Too late for this year but will try and remember it for next. Thanks Ally