Tuesday 4 November 2008

Just because I am an...

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 87% Expert!

You did so extremely well, even
I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy

(I got one question wrong out of 40. Actually, I got 1 point instead of a possible three - the answer I selected was one of three correct answers, if I'd picked "all of the above" I'd have received full marks. And I did wonder when I clicked it...)

Plaudits go out to all my English teachers in school!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

As it turns out I'm only "Advanced". LOL. :)